- Excellent value computerized wheel balancer.
- Automatic Offset & Width data input
- Balancing accuracy +/- 1g
- Rim Diameter - 10”-24”
- Max wheel weight 65KG
- Balancing speed: 200Rpm
- Cycle Time: 8 Seconds
- Static, AL1, AL2, AL3 balancing modes.
- High-precision machinery spindle and imported bearing ensure measuring precision.
- Changeable between gram and ounce; changeable between millimeter and inch.
- Wheel guard with automatic start function. (can be removed)
- Self diagnosis and self calibration.
- LED wheel position indicator.
- Foot braking pedal to stabilize tires and select balance weights position accurately.
- Large flange and cone for balancing tires, such as Transit, Iveco (optional)
SICE S 62E Plus
- Italian made, perfect entry level balancer.
- Auto data entry for offset & width
- LED worklight with laser line for weight application
- Static , Dynamic and 7 ALU programs + ALU Programs - OPT & Hidden
- mm/inch selectable
- Compact design
- Foot holding brake
- Back or front mounting
- Includes space saving Safety hood
- 40mm shaft
- User friendly operation
- Optional oversized cone and spacer for van and light truck.
- Electronic sensor and positioning of adhesive weights at 3, 6 and 12 o'clock selectable by the user.
- Optional automatic width measurement sonar: $799 + gst
SICE S 63E
- Italian Made
Professional balancing for cars, lightweight transport vehicles and motor vehicle.
High performance digital wheel balancer with latest generation software solutions.
A double display control panel enables a quick and intuitive selection of the balancing mode and immediate access to the most common operating functions.
- Appealing design and shapes designed to allow maximum access to inside the wheel. The numerous weight-holder trays, compartments for cones and accessories and the adjustable monitor guarantee maximum work ergonomics
- Sized to work with high offset wheels without the need for additional spacers.
- Automatic brake at the end of the spin.
- Reduced cycle time and high performance.
- The “zero” maintenance motor and highly innovative design solutions guarantee reliability, sturdiness and high work loads.
- LED spotlight to light-up the work area and make it easier to clean the rim, check the wheel and apply weights.
- Laser line for wheel weight positioning.
- Electronic input of wheel diameter and distance with QP Quick Program function which automatically activates the balancing programmes, avoiding keypad selection.
- Automatic wheel positioning in the point where the balancing weight has to be applied and electrical positioning brake (RPA).
- Three modes to position the adhesive weights: with the weight holfer clip (optional), with the 6 o’clock laser indicator or manually at 12 o’clock
- Program for concealing counterweights behind spokes for improved wheel aesthetics.
- Optional automatic wheel width measurement sonar: $799